T-Ball Skills

We revised and learnt more T-Ball skills.

First some people that didn’t know how to the stance and so they learnt how do the stance, but the people that already knew the stance learnt how to run between bases, and we also did a warm up, we ran to 1 cone and back after we hit the ball, we have to count the amount of taps we did.

Next we played kind of an real game of T-Ball to learn how to play, we had to run between bases and run as fast as you can to each base, but. If the enemies put the ball back on the thing that holds the ball 3 times. Then we swaped the fielders team with the batters team.

Lastly my team won by 1 point right before we stopped playing and we were proud! My team had the highest score was 7 and the opponents highest was 6.

I need to improve on hitting the ball because it keeps hitting the home base and not the ball and i did it allmoste 2 times!. I did well at running to base to base, and the 2 times I hit the ball, there was only 1 hit that was very good, it went superrrrr far. I enjoyed practiseing T-Ball because it is fun.